Submit Your Request by the Second Wednesday of the Month
To be reviewed at the next Architectural Committee meeting, you must submit your request before 5:00 PM on the second Wednesday of that month. Requests received after that time will be reviewed the following month.
To submit an Architectural Approval Request, complete the form on this page.
Note: Occasionally, a request does not go through. If you haven't received a response from Kamin Havens within 24 hours, please download the form to fill out and email Kamin directly: email@example.com
- Read the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R's), Article 4, Section 3a, and Architectural Design Guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Files to attach:
- Scale drawing of the lot showing the location of proposed improvement and measurements to perimeter walls
- Photos/brochures that show the type of materials and colors
- Documents made by contractors, architects, etc., as appropriate
- Avoid vague comparisons like "same as existing"
- Be as specific as possible and include visual aids.
Specific Landscape Guidelines
- Avoid plants or rock color as prohibited in the Approved Landscape Plan, exhibit 1 of the Architectural Design Guidelines.
- Submit a scale drawing of the landscape plans and ensure that all plants and materials are correctly labeled.
- Approved ground materials must cover all bare earth and provide a dust-free and neat appearance. These may include turf, decomposed granite, or other natural rock, as listed in the guidelines.
Specific Paint Guidelines
- All painting/decorating of an exterior surface, regardless of the color, requires Board approval.
- Identify the location where you plan to apply each color (e.g., main body, trim, pop-outs, front door, etc.)
- You may submit more than one color choice for approval; number your choices in order of priority.