If you would like to submit an architectural application online please click on LINK
Homeowners, complete the form below to submit an architectural change for review by the board. Ensure all guidelines listed below are followed to improve your chances of approval. If you do not wish to complete the form online, click HERE to print and mail/deliver the paper form to FirstService Residential.
WE HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH OUR ARCHITECTURAL REQUESTS. 5% OF THE REQUESTS ARE NOT GOING THROUGH. IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM KAMIN WITHIN 24 HOURS THEN SHE DID NOT RECEIVE IT. PLEASE RESEND IT TO KAMIN VIA EMAIL (KAMIN.HAVENS@FSRESIDENTIAL.COM).
Forms must be in the office or submitted online before 5 pm on the second Wed of each month to be reviewed at the current month's board meeting.
Design Review Guidelines for Submitting Request for Approval: HERE
- Ensure you have read the CC&Rs article 4 section 3a and the Architectural Guidelines to ensure the change you are submitting is compliant with existing rules
- Files to attach to this form are as follows:
- Scale drawing of lot showing location of proposed improvement and measurements to perimeter walls
- Photos/brochures that show the type of materials and colors being used
- Documents made by contractors, architects, etc, may be attached
- Avoid comparisons like "same as existing"
- Please be specific and include visual aids
Specific Guidelines for Landscaping Changes
- Please ensure all plants/rock color used are not prohibited in the "Approved Landscape Plan" in exhibit 1 of the Architectural Design Guidelines
- Please submit a scale drawing of the landscape plans and ensure that all plant types/materials are called out in the "key" of the drawing
- Please note that all bare earth must be covered by an approved organic material to provide a neat, dust-free appearance. Ground cover may be turf, decomposed granite, or other natural rock material approved by the Board.
Specific Guidelines for Painting
- Please note that any painting/decorating of an exterior surface, regardless of what color is being used, requires submission to the Board for approval
- Please identify where each color will be used (e.g. main body, trim, pop-outs, front door, etc)
- You may submit more than one color choice for approval. Please number your choices in order of priority.
To submit your architectural application electronically please click on link