Do you own property in Augusta Ranch?
If so, click the Register button and create an account to find out what you are missing!! Once your account is created you will have access to the many incredible features of this website.
- Stay informed of upcoming events within the community including board meetings
- View community documents such as governing docs, meeting minutes, financial docs, the newsletter, and more
- See answers to FAQs
- Submit an "Architectural Change Request" online
- Vote on survey questions posted by the board
- Submit your name as a candidate for the board or a special committee
- See original paint colors used by the builders of Augusta Ranch
Yes, creating your account grants you access to the above features. However, it also helps your Homeowner's Association to operate more efficiently. So what are you waiting for? Register now and create your account today!
- Interested in purchasing a home in Augusta Ranch?
- Interested in finding out more about our community and what it has to offer?
Visit the “About Us” page to see what makes Augusta Ranch a great place to live! You'll find plenty of pictures, details on amenities, and proximity to key places. Listed below are the CC&R’s and Architectural Design Guidelines that keep our community looking great.
Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
Architectural Design Guidelines
~ Neighborhood News ~
Most recent Board of Directors Meeting Minutes, Financial Report, and Security Summary now available in corresponding tabs on the left navigation bar.
The Farmer’s Market is back at the Augusta Ranch Golf Course
Here is an opportunity to host an event with a local expert on drugs and drug abuse
Click on IMAGE to Enlarge
for additional Info
Click on IMAGE
Did you know SRP and APS have programs where you can receive FREE low-water trees for your home?
to learn more.
Click on IMAGE for the Newsletter
We have recently received numerous reports of COYOTES in the community jumping over walls into residents' backyards. Don't let your pet cats and dogs out unsupervised.
Watch a video album of all the hard work The Augusta Ranch "Rose Buddies" has done with the new rose garden.
Augusta Ranch Annual Picnic and Halloween Party
held in October 2013 now available with nearly 100 photo's.
for the photo's
Interested in joining the Augusta Ranch Rose Garden Committee?
Contact Kamin at :
Advisory for Pet Owners
Coyote near the Madero/Baldwin Roundabout
Don't let your pets outside without supervision. With the warmer weather our native predators are becoming more active. Augusta Ranch has a resident Great Horned Owl that feasts on birds (primarily pigeons) but has been known to go for an occasional cat. Small dogs could also be at risk. Augusta Ranch has also seen a lot more coyote traffic which puts all pets at risk.
Being on bad terms with your neighbor can make your life frustrating. However, taking the time to establish a good relationship with your neighbors has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighborhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Take the time to introduce yourself to new neighbors.
- Take the time to talk with your surrounding neighbors.
- Be aware if your dog barks excessively, which may disturb neighbors.
- Alert your neighbors to parties; even consider extending an invitation to them.
- Keep your lawn tidy.
- Remove unsightly debris or trash.
City Council Redistricting Complete
The City of Mesa's redistricting six City Council districts is complete - View map
FirstService Residential is our management company. Here is their website:
Call Kamin Havens at 480-551-4226 to sign up.
Community Advisory E-Mail
Our Community Manager can send e-mails to homeowners advising of important happenings in our community like burglary warnings, lost and found pets, etc. To receive these e-mails, sign up on Contact Us.
What Would You Like To See?
This website is for you, the homeowners of Augusta Ranch. If you have any ideas on content that would better serve your needs, please Contact Us
to let us know what you're thinking.